Filed in Creative Stuff, How Stuff Spreads & Changes, Vizual Thinking
So if you do not even read Garr and Nancy’s books … at least take the time to click through these presentations and figure out for yourself why they are so good. I have added some points at the bottom of this post.
Remember, that if these were to be delivered to an audience, the presenter may even remove more words from the few that exist now.
Ok, what did you notice about these? Here’s my observations:
- They each told a coherent STORY
- Each were ’emotional’
- They used pictures & photos to support the key messages in a CONCRETE and EMOTIONAL way
- Very few written words and virtually NO BULLET POINTS!
- They were ‘simple’ in design … not cluttered and noisy
- They each communicated a few CORE points and each had a single premise
- And, given they are downloadable and share-able on slideshare … they can be spread to your friends and peers easily
Hope you enjoy